Hands up if you’ve over-indulged this holiday season. Us too. Level up with this nourishing and beautifying superfood snack – delightfully moist, particularly coconut-y and the prettiest hue of pink.
These vegan berry truffles are perfect for those who tend to gravitate to sweeter delights. Suitable for the whole family, they’re a great alternative to sugar-fuelled desserts and pack a dose of plant-based proteins, collagen, antioxidants and vitamins per serve. They’re great to keep on-hand or make the sweetest (pardon the pun) gift.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Time in total: 40 minutes
Nutritional information (per 11 g): 66,6kcal, Protein: 1,4 g, Net Carbs: 1,6 g, Fat: 6,2 g
What you’ll need:
Makes about 70 truffles
- 3 + 1/2 cups desiccated coconut + about 1 cup for decoration
- 2 + 1/3 cups raw cocoa butter drops (or just chopped cocoa butter)
- 2 tbsp ground vanilla bean (and a pinch of salt)
- Hair Food – 1 week travel pack – Available here
- 3.5 tbsp rice malt syrup (or sticky sweetener of choice)
Blend coconut, cocoa butter, vanilla, Hair Food and salt in a food processor until it looks like breadcrumbs. Add rice malt syrup and blend until it forms a ball.
Using mixture, roll small balls and dip them into coconut.
Let them cool down in a fridge for about 15-30 minutes.
Hungry for more recipes?
Get recipes, tips and special offers in your inbox. Opt out or contact us anytime.