It’s an ingredient that’s highly sought-after in beauty and wellness communities around the world, and forms a daily part of many men and women’s beauty regimens.
But if you have any questions around the efficacy of collagen and/or if it’s right for you, in this episode of Apotecari Uncut, Apotecari Founder, Naturopath, Nutritionist and Trichologist, Simone Abaron, answers your most pressing questions and unpacks the science behind collagen.
In this session:
- What Collagen is and how does it work?
- The science behind Collagen and where it comes from
- Vegan vs non-vegan sources of Collagen – what is the difference, and which is best for you?
- Why Collagen is beneficial for our hair health (and other areas of our bodies!)
- How and when to take it for optimum results
- Is is safe to take when pregnant and/or breastfeeding?
- For a booster of vegan collagen, proteins, antioxidant and vitamins, and for follicle and hair health: Apotecari’s Hair Food
- For hydration for men and women: Apotecari’s Crowning Glory
- To assist with growth: Apotecari’s Mane Event
Have a question?
If you have a questions you’d like answered about collagen, ask us in the comments below.
Want to know when things are happening?
Get previews, recipes, tips and special offers in your inbox. Opt out or contact us anytime.