Thinning hair is certainly something no one wants to experience, and it’s a topic that’s not often discussed. In all honesty, thinning hair is much more common than you probably realise; for both men and women. Statistics tell us that 1 in 3 women will experience thinning hair after they’ve reached their thirties, and that nearly 50% of the world’s population struggles with thinning hair at some point in their lives.
Common causes of thinning hair or baldness:
- hormonal imbalances
- medical treatments or medications
- fungal infections
- poor hair care practices
- poor nutrition
- autoimmune conditions
Assuming you’re not struggling with hair health due to serious health conditions, using the right hair tools and hair care methods is an easy way to keep your hair healthy and full.
Boost your hair health by implementing these ideas:
- Choosing the right hair brush for your hair type can make a major impact.
- Protect your precious hair with your favorite heat protection product prior to breaking out any heat styling tools.
- Make scalp massages a part of your weekly self care routine, the increased blood flow will help to keep your scalp in prime condition and coat your hair with natural protective scalp oils. Plus, who can resist a scalp massage?!
- Take your hair health to the next level by incorporating some of these 5 lifestyle habits into your hair care routine.
- Our ability to obtain all the right nutrients from diet alone is becoming more and more of a challenge in today’s world. That’s where hair supplements like apotecari bioactive hair care can make a major impact. Find full details on our trio of hair health products here.
apotecari bioactive hair care is Australia’s first and only range of salon-exclusive dietary supplements that are scientifically formulated to support hair and scalp health. Backed by over 50 years of research, the apotecari philosophy is to combine scientific knowledge and traditional wisdom to create clinically effective, innovative, bioactive, and quality hair care products that are dedicated to help consumers feel beautiful and confident from the inside out.