The perfect low sugar, high protein and healthy-fat rich snack.
Transforming Hair Health from Within
To celebrate the launch of Hair Atelier™, Ayurvedic Health Coach and founder of Karuṇā Flow Wellbeing Jasmine, has created this beautiful recipe for Cashew Berry Protein Cups. Enjoy as a dessert or as a morning or afternoon snack!
What you’ll need:
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 8 teaspoons Apotecari Hair Atelier™ Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ceylon cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- 50gm dark chocolate, melted (e.g. 90% Lindt or vegan choc of choice)
- Optional: Hemp seeds, crushed nuts, or crushed freeze dried berries to sprinkle on top
- Using a spatula, mix together the melted coconut oil, cashew butter, maple syrup, salt, and cinnamon until nice and smooth.
- Next mix in the Hair Atelier™ powder and slowly combine until there’s no lumps of powder left.
- Pour this mixture into medium/small cupcake moulds or even into a small slice tray (you can slice up the portions later).
- Leave room at the top of the muffin moulds so you can then pour a thin layer of melted chocolate on top of each cup
- Sprinkle with your toppings of choice, then leave to set in the fridge for at least half an hour.
- Pop out of the moulds and store in an airtight container in the fridge for 2 weeks or freezer for 3 months.
- Enjoy as the perfect low sugar, high protein and healthy fat-rich snack throughout the day or for dessert with a cup of tea.
*recipe can be doubled or tripled to make a time saving snack.
“Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind, and spirit.” – B.K.S. Iyengar
Hungry for more?
Get recipes, tips and special offers in your inbox. Sign-up here.