Winter can be seriously hard on hair. Cold, dry air and harsh weather can dehydrate the scalp and hair and make it more prone to breakage.
In this episode of Apotecari Uncut, Apotecari Founder, Simone Abaron, unveils truths and redefines the ideal ‘cooler climate regimen’ to ensure the skin and strands are nurtured.
If your hair is feeling dry and brittle, try these tips to keep it healthy and hydrated.
In this session:
- Is ‘Winter hair’ really a thing? Simone explains what ‘winter hair’ and ‘winter scalp’ is, calling out the reasons behind the dreaded phenomena
- How to avoid and counteract ‘winter damage’
- Omega fatty acids – your best friends in cooler climates
- Do men need to worry about winter hair?
- The right food choices (and foods to avoid) in cooler climates
- Can a supplement really achieve hydration for our scalp and hair?
- For hydration for men and women: Apotecari’s Crowning Glory
- As a booster to Crowning Glory, and to feed the follicles: Apotecari’s Hair Food
- To assist with slowed growth in Winter months: Apotecari’s Mane Event
Have a question?
Ask us in the comments below.
Want to know when things are happening?
Get previews, recipes, tips and special offers in your inbox. Opt out or contact us anytime.